Can you envision yourself working in the dynamic and innovative world of gaming commerce? We are looking for a Head of Sales to join the demand team of a leading in-app advertising platform. Are you proactive, a strong communicator and an experienced leader? And do you have experience in mobile gaming and ad-tech? Then please read on!
Our client is one of the largest mobile in-app advertising companies. Through their SDK platform and other services, they allow mobile app developers (supply) to generate additional revenue, while connecting advertisers (demand) with a highly engaged target audience. With offices in the U.S., Asia and Europe, the organization reaches a global mobile audience of millions of unique users every month while also processing billions of ad requests.
The demand team is a crucial and strategic part within the growth of the organization and focuses on the products developed for the advertisers. As a leader you are responsible for managing a team of (senior) Account Managers and Executives, while looking at opportunities for growth and new of investment. You take the lead in setting up the sales strategy with a direct impact on revenue. You identify new prospects, create a ales pipeline and you manage a number of key accounts, the largest advertisers. Furthermore, you lead training sessions and meetings to enable clients to use the platform as effectively as possible. You will work cross-functionally with operations and marketing to ensure campaign success and to drive product development and recommendations. You will also use data to understand business goals, to thoroughly analyse the sales process and to make intelligent strategic decisions. You will be part of the MT, collaborate with (report to) the Senior VP in the US and you will have weekly internal meetings with your co-workers all over the world.
Are you willing to be the trusted lieutenant on the team and are you able to coach a team to become even more successful? Are you tenacious and not afraid to push boundaries? Then the challenge to work on commercial growth and to build meaningful international partnerships within the EMEA region might the next big step within your career.
* Based in the Amsterdam area
* You have 5+ years of experience in sales within digital in-app or programmatic advertising or at a high-tech mobile gaming/SaaS company. In addition, 3+ years of experience in managing a team
* Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
* You are willing to travel within Europe to visit trade shows and industry events
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and possibly a 2nd foreign language
* Great networking skills, strategic vision, analytical, experienced leader.
* Good salary and solid working conditions (26 vacation days)
* The opportunity to make strategic decisions within a growing and international organization
* Managing a hardworking and experienced team
* Working in a centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
* Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and a game room.