On the lookout for a Key Account Manager for an international and innovative organisation in the Railway Industry. The company is the solid worldwide market leader in the leasing of Rolling Stock operating in both passenger and freight traffic (industrial and transportation). They are known for their sustainable market approach and their contribution to a circular economy. They offer a challenging and supporting working environment and strive to utilize and develop the full potential of employees on both a professional and personal level. The organisation is part of one the most diversified general trading and investment companies, with a portfolio ranging from iron & steel products to infrastructure and food production. They operate from more than 140 offices across 60 countries.
To strengthen the team within their Amsterdam HQ, the company is searching for a Senior Account Manager who is capable to work in a fast-paced, intercultural environment and who is willing to proactively contribute to a growing, booming market. Within the position you will be fully responsible for building and maintaining sound relationships within the key-accounts all over the world. Next to that, you will develop new business strategies to reach potential customers and to exceed the challenging growth targets of the company.
You will develop a deep knowledge of operating lease, including VAT, tax and accounting issues related to locomotive operations. You will coordinate the involvement of personnel, support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations. This requires you to conduct proper risk assessment and to be meticulous in your administration and communication towards your colleagues and clients.
You will be part of the sales and marketing department (8 FTE) and will report to the Sales & Marketing Director. You will support the Director with observing the internal approval procedures and the performance requirements set by the upper management. Next to that, you are a strong leader who is able to closely work together with the technical and fleet management teams in Munich and Milan in order to control and manage the lease transactions.
In short, you will take care of your own portfolio from A to Z and you will support your clients alongside any technical, fleet, accounting, legal and service related matter, next to taking care of maintaining strong and long term relationships.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and the capability to motivate the people around you? And are you a German/Czech/Hungarian or Polish speaking professional with strong commercial track record among strategically important partners? Then we might be looking for you!
* 5-10 years of relevant commercial working experience, preferably in the logistics, railway, aviation or leasing industry
* Bachelor/university degree
* General understanding of the technical know-how regarding locomotives and operating lease structures is considered a big advantage
* Profound communication skills in English. Native or fluent (C1 level) in German/Polish/Czech/Hungarian or another Eastern European language.
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving and international environment
* Ambitious and driven, pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset
* Capable of working in a structured manner in a sometimes hectic environment.
* Good benefits will be offered in order to attract the most suitable candidate in the market; competitive package including bonus structure
* Health insurance coverage
* Comprehensive training programs and international growth perspective
* Working within an experienced team and with strategically important partners.