Are you looking to develop an International career in Sales, part of a team responsible for the DACH- and Nordics-region? Keep reading, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The company is an international wholesaler and has one of the largest stocks of bearings, electric motors and industrial spare parts worldwide. As a family business, they are known for their craftsmanship and innovation. The company stimulates personal leadership among their employees and you will be working within a professional environment that gives you freedom and at the same time challenges you.
The sales department currently consists of 15 employees who are jointly responsible for all commercial activities. The international sales team has a global presence in many different markets, but with a strong focus on Europe. Over the past years, the organisation has grown strongly and the demand for their products and services has increased. Therefore they are looking for reinforcement within the DACH- and Nordics team.
As a Sales Representative you and your direct colleagues will be fully responsible for all customers located in that specific area. Your commercial skills will help you to realize growth within your region. To reach this growth you will mainly be focusing on current customers, but also on acquiring new customers. Besides the customer service and administrative tasks, you will be also expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development. Furthermore, you will also actively contribute to the team’s target and will work either remotely or from the office in Roosendaal and/or Rotterdam.
Do you understand the needs of your customer perfectly and are capable to respond appropriately to those needs? Then you might be the suitable candidate we are looking for!
* Bachelor degree
* You master the German language is on a (near) native level. Furthermore, you are fluent in English
* Sales experience (1-3 years) is advantageous, an affinity with technical products is a plus
* You have plenty of social skills and a commercial mindset. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
* You are willing to work at least 32 hours a week.
* Competitive employment package, based on your experience
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of freedom within an international environment of among 75 dedicated professionals
* Stable and fun working environment
* With your knowledge and skills, you contribute to our client’s further growth. Possibility to think along on how to grow and improve the organisation. Plus, a lot of training and professional growth opportunities based on your specialism
* Incentives and (virtual) Friday afternoon drinks.