Do you recognize new opportunities, and do you know how to seize them? For a successful technical trading company with an international network, we are looking for a Purchasing/Sales Representative responsible for the French Market. With more than 80 professionals, they try to maintain their growth year after year and you can be part of that!
With 20 years of experience the company is specialized in buying surplus technical components from all over the world. They help to eliminate their client’s excess stock in a timely manner. This varies from bearings, electric motors and automation parts to pneumatics, hydraulics and comparable materials. So far, they have already helped over 3,000 companies in 80 countries.
In this position you combine acquisition of new suppliers with buying technical products from companies in France. Because of your commercial mindset, you recognize opportunities in your market. Your goal is to purchase technical products, negotiate a fair price and arrange transport to the warehouses. Additionally, you value maintaining a good relationship with the existing customers and other relevant third parties.
You will work in an international environment with an informal working atmosphere and a lot of entrepreneurial freedom. The department currently consists of 8 Purchasers who are jointly responsible for buying technical products. Together they speak over 10 different languages!
Are result oriented, accurate and do you possess strong communication skills? And do you also have a passion for innovation and technical products? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
* 2+ years relevant working experience in sales/purchasing, an affinity with technical products is a plus
* Mastery of the French language
* Mastery of the English language
* Commercial mindset and excellent negotiation skills
* Willing to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
* Competitive employment package, based on your experience
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of freedom within an international environment of among 80 dedicated professionals
* Stable and fun working environment
* Possibility to think along on how to grow and improve the organisation. Plus, a lot of training and professional growth opportunities
* Incentives and (virtual) Friday afternoon drinks.