We are on the lookout for an Accountmanager for an international and innovative organization within the Railway Industry. The company is the global market leader in leasing Rolling Stock to various companies in the Railway industry. They operate in both passenger and freight traffic (industrial and transportation). They are known for their sustainable market approach and their contribution to a circular economy. They offer a challenging and supportive working environment where they strive to utilize and develop the full potential of employees on both a professional and personal level. The organization is part of one the most diversified general trading and investment companies, with a portfolio ranging from iron & steel products to infrastructure and food production. They operate from more than 140 offices across 60 countries.
To strengthen the team at their Amsterdam headquarters, the company is looking for someone who is capable of working in a fast-paced, intercultural environment. You are also eager to proactively contribute to the business in a growing, booming market. Within the position, you will assist and support the Account managers to build and maintain sound relationships with the lessees within the DACH, Benelux, Nordics, and Eastern European regions. Next to that, you will develop new business strategies to reach potential customers and exceed the challenging growth targets of the company. You will also monitor and coordinate the approval/contract processes and set up and manage the quotations.
You will be part of the sales and marketing department (8 FTE) and report to the Sales Manager. You will also support the team by observing the internal approval procedures and the performance requirements set by the upper management. In addition, you will work closely with the technical and fleet management teams in Munich and Milan to control and manage the lease transactions and the service and maintenance contracts (sometimes executed by third parties).
In short, you will support your clients alongside any technical, fleet, accounting, legal and service-related matters, next to taking care of maintaining strong and long-term relationships.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you a Native or professional (C1 level) German-speaking young professional, ready to extend your knowledge in the work field and would you like to work on long-term projects with complex products and challenging customers? Then we are looking for you!
* 2+ years relevant sales experience supporting a team in a fast-paced, evolving environment
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or Engineering
* Affinity with transport and/ or logistic sector
* Profound communication skills in English. Native or fluent (C1 level) in the German language is a pre. Any other European language will be considered as an advantage
* Willing to regularly travel abroad
* You are ambitious, assertive, and posses a positive mindset.
* Top benefits will be offered in order to attract the most suitable candidate in the market
* Comprehensive training programs and possibilities for professional development and promotion
* Work at an international company within an experienced and professional team
* Building an extensive understanding of locomotive types and their potential usage.