On the lookout for an Account Manager for an international and innovative organization in the Railway Industry. The company is the solid worldwide market leader in the leasing of Rolling Stock operating in both passenger and freight traffic (industrial and transportation). They are known for their sustainable market approach and their contribution to a circular economy. They offer a challenging and supportive working environment and strive to utilize and develop the full potential of employees on both a professional and personal level. The organization is part of one the most diversified general trading and investment companies, with a portfolio ranging from iron & steel products to infrastructure and food production. They operate from more than 140 offices across 60 countries.
To strengthen the team within their Amsterdam HQ, the company is searching for someone who’s capable to work in a fast-paced, intercultural environment and who’s willing to proactively contribute in a growing, booming market. Within the position you will assist and support the Account managers to build and maintain sound relationships with the lessees within the DACH, Benelux, Nordics and Eastern European regions. Next to that, you will develop new business strategies to reach potential customers and to exceed the challenging growth targets of the company. You will also monitor and coordinate the approval/contract processes and set up and manage the quotations.
You will be part of the sales and marketing department (8 FTE) and will report to the Sales Manager. You will also support the team by observing the internal approval procedures and the performance requirements set by the upper management. Next to that, work closely together with the technical and fleet management teams in Munich and Milan in order to control and manage the lease transactions and the service + maintenance contracts (sometimes executed by 3rd parties).
In short, you will support your clients alongside any technical, fleet, accounting, legal and service-related matter, next to taking care of maintaining strong and long-term relationships.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you a Native or professional (C1 level) German-speaking young professional, ready to extend your knowledge in the work field and would you like to work on long-term projects with complex products and challenging customers? Then we might be looking for you!
* 2+ years relevant sales experience supporting a team in a fast-paced, evolving environment
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or Engineering
* Affinity with transport and/ or logistic sector
* Profound communication skills in English. Native or fluent (C1 level) in the German language. Any other European language will be considered as an advantage
* Willing to regularly travel abroad
* Ambitious, self-starter and a positive mindset.
* Top benefits will be offered in order to attract the most suitable candidate in the market
* Comprehensive training programs and possibilities to professional development and promotion
* Work at an international company within an experienced and professional team
* Building an extensive understanding about locomotive types and their potential usage.