Our client is proud to be the developer of the world’s first ethical, modular smartphone. They describe themselves as a social enterprise company, which aims to develop fair smartphones that are designed and produced with minimal environmental impact. Founded with the intention to develop a mobile device that does not contain conflicting minerals, stand for fair labor conditions (for instance: production, supply chain) and a well thought through recyclable/re-usable lifecycle. Culture can be described as open, upbeat mindset, sharing, caring, fast paced, teamwork and open minded (embrace different thoughts and opinions).
We are looking for an experienced Account manager for our client’s funky Amsterdam office and join their mission to change the world! You will be managing relationships with diverse resellers, with a focus on electronics resellers (incl. resellers with physical outlets) in the DACH region. With your extensive knowledge and existing network in the electronics/telecom industry (preferably DACH) and your knowledge industry, you are familiar with market trends and how to benchmark smartphones. You know how to manage external and internal stakeholders (support), resulting in smart solutions and commitments to meet negotiation timeline and implementation requirements.
You have experience in providing your retail partners with marketing materials (POS Materials, demonstration phones, training, online content, etc.). You thrive in a fast-paced environment driven by change and are creative in the way you solve problems. You are pro-active, likes to take the initiative with colleagues and customers. You know how to write convincing/adhesive proposals, you are a born negotiator and knows how to make sure contracts are executed accordingly. Your biggest challenge will be convincing big resellers to embrace the vision of our client and incorporating their smartphone in their portfolio.
* Strong connection with company’s vision to make a change for a better world
* 5 to 10 years of experience, industry knowledge and existing network in Electronics/Telecom industry (preferably DACH)
* Start-up mentality, self-starter, who takes ownership, sales trackrecord
* Fluent in German and English, Dutch optional
* Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
* The chance to make an impact across the globe with an ambitious, passionate, international team
* Competitive salary and pension
* Travel compensation for public transport and bicycle allowance (incl. in house bike repairs)
* Weekly office Yoga, Bootcamp sessions and Dutch lessons
* Healthy, tasty daily Fairtrade lunches